If you have a question about joining the Twin Registry that has not been answered here, please call us at 1.833.432.8720 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Join the Washington State Twin Registry?
- What does it mean to be a Twin Registry member?
- What are the benefits of joining the Twin Registry?
How do you know I’m a twin?
- How did the twin registry get my name and contact information?
- Why didn’t my twin also receive an invitation to join the Twin Registry?
- Why does the Washington State DOL ask about twins?
Am I eligible to join the Registry?
- Can my twin and I join if we are fraternal twins?
- Can I join the Twin Registry if my twin is deceased or not interested in joining?
- Can I join the Twin Registry if I am not in contact with my twin?
- Can my twin who lives outside of Washington or overseas still participate?
- Can triplets or higher-order multiples join the Twin Registry?
- Are we too old to join the Twin Registry?
- Can I enroll my twin children in the Twin Registry?
Completing the enrollment survey
- Are there different ways that I can complete the enrollment survey?
- Why does the Twin Registry ask for my twin’s contact information?
- Do I have to answer all of the questions on the enrollment survey?
- Why does the Twin Registry ask for my mother’s maiden name?
- Do I have to provide my social security number to the Twin Registry?
What happens next?
- How often will I be contacted if I decide to join the Twin Registry?
- How will I be chosen for a study?
- What does a study invitation look like?
Participating in studies
- What types of studies does the Twin Registry conduct or facilitate?
- What safeguards protect Twin Registry members who participate in research studies?
- Will I receive results from the study I participated in?
- Will my twin and I get to learn if we are identical or fraternal?
Personal Information and Privacy
- How does the Twin Registry protect my privacy?
- Who has access to my personal information?
- Under what circumstances will my information be released?