The following is a list of resources for those impacted by COVID-19. If you have a resource to include, please email it to us.
- CDC COVID-19 Information
- Washington State Department of Health COVID-19 Information
- Resources for parents from the Child Mind Institute
- National Alliance on Mental Illness COVID-19 Resource Guide
- Mental Health America COVID-19 Resources
- Futures without Violence COVID-19 Resources
If you are in crisis, you can call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 800-273-8255. Press 1 for the Veterans Helpline.
You can also get help by texting “HEAL” to the Crisis Text Line at 741741 or contacting Lifeline Crisis Chat.